Welcome to Teatime with Mr. Spider!
Can you appease your host's hunger before he returns home? You better act swiftly! Otherwise, you're staying for dinner...
This map includes:
- Custom textures, drawn by hand;
- Custom sound effects and music (credits and attribution in-game)
- Hungry spiders;
This is a short horror-themed escape room inspired by the podcast The Magnus Archives.
You don't need to listen to the podcast to enjoy this map.
This is a single-player map. It won't work properly if there are other players present.
* Eyes (scopophobia)
* Loud noises
If you have any feedback or question, please comment on the map's Planet Minecraft page; I'll have a better chance at seeing it there than here! :)
- Made the way to the "victory room" more obvious.
- Remodelled smooth stone slab as trapdoor.
- The Book Thief ending no longer unlocks the "victory room".