CrushLeg is a short horror/adventure map made as a gamenight in a server but later made public.
Minecraft servers have always been a very popular thing. They have a lot of benefits over the traditional single player. One of them is letting you play with friends and interact with new people. A player, who goes by the name of CrushLego, thought of making his own. At first, the server had a bright future: a constantly growing community and a lot of big constructions. At some point, everything changed abruptly. In a very misterious way, its popularity decreased by a lot. People were leaving at a very fast rate. You decide to join for the last time, after being absent for a while. You eventually find out that it was not caused by an ordinary reason. It was something more sinister...
- Singleplayer and multiplayer support! (canonically it is single player, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it with friends)
- 10 minutes of gameplay (it is expected to be 15+ if you play it for the first time)
- Resource management (sort of)
- Use the resource pack the whole time. It is included in the map file.
- If you play with other people, stick together the whole time.
- The map works with a render distance of 4 chunks (tested with aternos). It is, however, recommended to play with 8+ chunks to avoid any problems
- You have to turn the sound on to get the full experience
- Any brightness is fine (the map is not very dark anyway)
- There are a few more rules in the map itself, but these are the main ones
- Check every chest or barrel you find, they contain important stuff you will need to progress.
- This map is meant to be played on 1.17.1, as it was made quite some time ago. There's a chance it will not work on newer versions.
- This is not my first nor latest map.
- Do not take it too seriously, it's main goal is to be fun instead of scary (ironic isn't it).
- You have to read every book you find; otherwise, the whole map will be confusing and you won't get the story (it is very simple)
2022-09-29 - Map Released.