Blackout II - Nuclear Winter is the official sequel to BLACKOUT in which you had to explore the abandoned russian city of Kreschakov, survive the acid rain and avoid the invulnerable Lingering.
This time, the protagonist has to survive the nightmares of nuclear winter. In an unknown military location, he wakes up in a train that's about to fall into a neverending abyss.
He makes it out alive and soon finds out there's snow everywhere, and that he's not quite alone.
Survive the hazards of nuclear winter, battle the radioactive monsters that roam inside, run from an unknown failed military experiment and explore the unknown town that's apparently full of dark secrets.
Main map page: HERE (post all feedback there)
- ~1-2 hours of gameplay time
- A big interconnected world with absolutely NO teleports
- Events and encounters with no visible wiring
- Custom armor and weapons for you to find
- Custom enemies for you to fight and avoid
- Survival elements such as limited ammo and food supply
- Vast, extremely detailed and manually built world
- Ultra realistic resource pack full of custom music and sounds
- Mysterious story about a secret military town which got hit by a radioactive blast
-Fixed a typo in the "White Bear Radio Tower" title
-Updated the ice texture
-Restricted the roof area in the final section to make it more clear where to go and not escape the map
-Fixed a hole in the ceiling in one of the Lab's corridors
-Fixed an infinitely repeating command block which would activate the Lab intro everytime a player steps over it
2019-05-10 - Map Released.