From the creators of Mario Kart in Minecraft comes another combat racing minigame!
This time the experience is far more polished and streamlined, perfect for a quick session with friends.
New features include AI opponents, a much improved item system, and revised tracks.
You gain speed as you run, you lose speed when you take damage. Use a wide variety of items to gain the upper hand!
Primary mode of play is race mode, where players race to the finish on a linear track. Races demand quick thinking!
There's also battle mode, where players fight in an open arena for the highest number of KOs. Battles get very hectic!
- 29 Tracks
- 20 unique items
- Each item also has an upgraded "enchanted" variant, so that makes 40!
- Support for any number of players (1 to infinity)
- AI opponents that act just as players do
- Map supports up to 9 of these at once!
- Performance options
- Easily modifiable "language" folder inside the map's datapack
- Programming and Track Design - Flamingosaurus
- Track Design Lead - VioletRosa
- Lobby Design - MCFilms and Jayjo_
- Additional Track Design - ReflectedMantis, Marioman237, MCFilms, Jayjo_, SenpaiiPepe, Broncofan9798
Please send bug reports and suggestions to Flamingosaurus#3487 on Discord.
- Supports current Minecraft versions Item balancing has been improved (now more consistent, competitive, and fun)
- Added 21 new tracks Added a custom track editor
- Added "Time Attack" mode
- Added a soundtrack (creative commons, courtesy of ZetaSphere and Argofox)
- Added cheat codes
- Various other additions...
- Various optimizations...
- AI is smarter
- Fixed a comical amount of bugs