Welcome to Sky Scapers! (1.16+) Soar through the sky, or fire beams at your friends in a fast-paced elytra-based minigame!
This map can support any number of players! (1+)
To start, players are divided into two teams - Seekers or Scapers. The objective of the Seekers is to knock down all of the other players using an instant-fire wand, while the objective of the Scapers is to soar through a large environment and survive the onslaught of the Seekers.
Please report any (if any) bugs in the comments below! We always strive to make the map the best it can be, and appreciate all feedback!
There are three different game modes available for playing:
Classic Mode - (2+)
- (1) Seeker, (1+) Scapers
- The seeker’s goal is to eliminate the scapers flying around the arena.
- Score: Total time ÷ total Scapers.
Target Shootout - (1+)
- (1+) Seeker
- The objective is to eliminate as many targets within the time period as possible.
- Score: Total targets destroyed.
- Not recommended for large numbers of players...
Sky Snipers - (2+)
- (1+) Scapers
- The scapers’ goal is to eliminate the other scapers in a free-for-all.
- Score: N / A
- Browse the walls and learn about the game’s basic objectives!
- Read about Powerups!
An “anyone-can-ready-up” start system
- Can be disabled by admin mode, see below.
- Animated Hats
- Custom Wands
- Test out your sniping skills by breaking targets.
- Stand within the designated zone to activate.
Administrative use ONLY!
Gives those with admin:
- Preference for team selection in Classic Mode.
- Sole ability to start and stop games.
- Sole ability to choose game modes.
To grant a user Admin Mode,
To remove Admin,
- Other fun surprises…
- Fly through a powerup to activate it.
- Learn about each powerup’s use and gamemodes in the Tutorial Cave.
Keep track of the champion by setting high scores!
- Classic Mode - Lower score is better.
- Target Shootout - Higher score is better.