Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
This is my 4th Minecraft Minigolf map and the first one completely in English.
How does Minigolf in Minecraft work?
Simple: You just stand on the start block, drop your ball with the drop key (normally "Q") and it will slide over the ice. The point where the ball lands is your starting point for the next throw. If your ball lands in the finish-hole, you can move on to the next level. Will you manage to beat the recommended throws in each level, beat your friends or do you even manage to beat my own records?
- 4 completely different parkours with 63 holes and different difficulties (from easy to extreme).
- Traps, obstacles and other crazy things will try to stop you and your friends.
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer (max. 4 players) compatible.
- An interactive tutorial to explain you the rules not just by reading a book.
- A scoreboard system to count the amount of throws.
- German and English version included.
- I started with the first Minecraft Minigolf map in 2012.
- I published a new Minecraft Minigolf map every year.
- This map uses over 1200 command blocks and it took over 100 hours to build.
- There are many tactics to learn. It is not just throwing your ball in the air. You will need a lot of precision.
I hope you enjoy my map and leave a comment down below. Please don't forget to link this page in your description when you make a video, so people can enjoy the map by themselves and have a great time :)
PS: Thanks to my beta testers "Riod" and "_hashtag"