It's midnight, and as a zombie, you have to find shelter before sunrise.
You find a graveyard filled with 18 gravestones, but some other Undead mobs have also come to stay.
There appears to be too many. In 5 minutes, fight for a grave before you get a nasty sunburn!
- 3rd person gameplay
- Adventure Mode (survive for 5 sunrises)
- Expert Mode (survive for as many as you can)
- Tracked progress (allows closing out and resuming after completed levels)
- Added a tutorial level that plays the first time you do a game, and is accessible in the lobby once you've played your first level
- Added cooldown indicators for action items during gameplay. Replaces the Heal and Sprint cooldown scores on the scoreboard
- Added a chat warning for when your zombie's health is 10 hearts or below
- Added timer indicators for the last 30 seconds of each level
- Rewrote the 5 minute timer to display in minutes rather than day ticks on the scoreboard
- Removed the map's guide book and lectern to make room for the tutorial level. The guide book may return in a future update
- Removed health bar and hunger bar display from the player's hotbar, as none of this is effected nor needed. Make sure to update your Resource Pack!
- Updated settings instructions in the lobby Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the monster spawner wouldn't update after reaching levels 4 and higher when continuing to the next level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from seeing the sidebar scoreboard.
- Removed mapmaker's play history from teams and scoreboard.