A blackjack game with the same rule of the "21" DLC in resident evil 7 recreated in Minecraft.
The detailed rule is in the game if you don't know how the game works.
Both multiplayer and singleplayer are supported.
- Players are picked randomly. Those who are not picked would just be a wither ghost hanging in the game room as a spectator.
- Anyway, if someone don't wanna join the game, just add a tag named "out".
- (for example, if you enter "/tag @s add out", you would never be picked by the game and would be a spectator when the game start. If you want to be picked again, just enter "/tag @s remove out")
- If there is only you in the map, a villager called "Hoffman" would show up and be your opponent after you press the start button.
- Or you can just enter "/tag @s add out" and then watch two AI villagers battle with each other :)
- The winner would gain 5 coins each time.
- And the loser would lose 2 coins each time.
- You can use your coins to purchase the skin for number cards.
- The model of the cards would be sometimes incorrect. But it won't bother you. It's mojang's fault, not mine
- Improve the performance for AI.
- Fixed some bug with the trump card "revoke".
- Add nametag for AI