After months of work, I’m happy to announce my first full CTM release, Nemesis: Winds of Time!
The map puts a modern spin on a classic, linear-branching layout, with sixteen unique areas to explore, as well as a wide variety of custom loot and mobs.
It’s a beginner-accessible, multiplayer-friendly map that should (hopefully) be fun for newcomers and veterans alike.
Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the map, and I hope you enjoy it!
If you want to stream or LP the map, please link to it in your video description. Other than that, go wild!
- Over 100 unique custom loot items + potions
- Dozens of threatening custom monsters
- 16 diverse, colorful areas to explore, spread across five intersections
- Approximately 7-10 hours of engaging gameplay
- Multiplayer compatibility