The Rumple Theatre is an amazing Theatre inside of Minecraft, using redstone and commands!
Designed and built by someone who practically lives on the stage, this map is filled with awesome features!
Below is a full list of features!
- Full redstone stage lighting
- Customizable sets, curtains and backdrops to fit your needs and shows
- Hidden trapdoors
- Confetti cannons
- 355 seats, including Tiered and Balcony Seats
- Sound desk
- Piston-raised section of Auditorium
- Cafe with inside and outside seating
- Ice cream and snack huts
- Box office
- Car Park
- Outside Cafe Seating
- Hangout Area
- 12 Dressing Rooms
- Props Room, containing props from 8 famous shows, plus other props such as swords, tools and food
- Costumes Room, containing costumes from 8 famous shows, plus coloured leather costumes and gold, diamond, iron and chainmail costumes
Plus, the Rumple Theatre is fully customizable! The Rumple Theatre lets you design your stage, including its sets and backdrops, to whatever you want, so you can perform not only the 8 famous shows that costumes/props have been pre-set for- but anything you want!
There is a custom recource pack for the map (based off Modern HD by mikeyto1o) too, which is used in paintings and important stage features (the pack is highly recommended for the map, and works badly without).
This map has been built by Rumplepusscat (Lead Builder) and CavoTheCat (Assistant Builder).
In this video (click the link), Cavo and I tour the map.
Thank you so much for visiting this page! Feedback is greatly appreciated! This is my first map, so I am very excited for the release, and am looking forward to releasing the Rumple Hotel in the near future!