Get in. Get blood. Get out.
This is a short, vanilla, mild-horror-adventure map that was born out of the idea, “What if I made a Minecraft thing with flickering lights?” You’re playing a government agent who has been sent to eliminate a viral outbreak at a tiny hospital in the middle of nowhere. Your objectives:
- Restore power to the building. (optional)
- Collect 20 blood samples.
- Destroy Patient Zero and bring his head back for analysis.
- Do whatever you want!
- I advise playing in adventure mode, on normal difficulty (the map will automatically do this), with moody brightness settings.
- The map will probably take 10-20 minutes if you don’t die.
- If you die, you’ll go back to the beginning and the map resets when you reenter the level.
I’m a casual player who likes creating stories and worlds, and Minecraft has been a fun outlet to do that. I’ve built several, both big and small, but this is one of the first that I wanted to put out there. I made it in a three-day period while waiting for Hurricane Dorian to hit the American coast. If you like it, let me know - I might make more!