It's been almost two weeks since the wind died. You are stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean. Your captain is always in a bad mood and refuses to tell you what precious cargo you are carrying. If the wind doesn't pick up soon, the ship won't move, the cargo will spoil and the captain will kill you. One night, as you are stuck in the crows nest, a mysterious spirit appears to you. He offers you a chance to prove yourself to the god of air, so that you may gain the power to call on the wind whenever you please. Thus begins the Trial of Air.
The map is a follow up to the Trial of Water. Both maps were inspired by the Legend of Zelda series. Where the Trial of Water focused more on puzzles, the Trial of Air will focus more on parkour, but always with a twist.
Bugs reported in the comments below are all fixed as off 21/06/2020. Please report more if you find any, your feedback is very important!
- Only works on version 1.12.2
- Strictly a single player map
- Using optifine will adversely affect gameplay
- Music: OFF
- Render Distance: 16
- Smooth Lighting: OFF
- Particles: ALL
- Brightness: BRIGHT
- Clouds: OFF
- fixed a bug where random dialogue would trigger at the wrong times.
- fixed an issue where phases of the prologue and epilogue did not trigger correctly
- fixed an issue that affected command blocks when map is open to LAN
- added clearer instructions to the Spirit of Air
2020-05-24 - Map Released.