Made in Poland by: Gustavo Team (Geminos & piecia997)
Travel to distant and exotic lands, and to the shores of the Great Emptiness itself.
Dungeons, boss fights, exploration, secrets, puzzles and parkour, all in one package. Play using the adventure mode and easy/normal/hard.
The map is divided into 3 chapters and it is around 3-6 hours long.
You can play using default textures, though we recommend the JohnSmith Legacy resource pack.
You are the Siegebreaker, an elite servant of the demonic lord, a warrior who specializes in conquering other worlds. One fine day you wake up in hell, just as usual, but this time you feel something strange about yourself. As if you have been possessed by someone else's will - and suddenly your fellow demons begin to hunt you.
Discover what has happened to you.
Follow the trail of your past misdoings.
- elder guardian room less confusing
- cart station on the Treewardens Island less confusing as well
- no more lag on the gravel island in Chapter 3
- blocked the access to some command blocks in the Treewardens Temple
- the portals on the Middle Island now trigger in waves
- fixed some typos
- Many bug fixes (e.g. the gate to the Borderlands not opening).
- Added even more hints (signs + emerald blocks).
- some balancing issues
- more emerald blocks (to indicate the right way)
- added missing signs (about the resetting lava tower and the Chapel of Elements)