In The Last Journey you escape the crushing narrowness and descend deep to ultimately be free.
There are 6 chapters with jumps (some can be abbreviated), logic puzzles, search puzzles and a subtle story that is told through image and sound (no texts).
- This map is dark. If it is too dark for you, raise your brightness to see more.
- Set the render distance to at least 12 chunks (is default).
- Cobwebs and rotten flesh can be left in the boxes. This stuff is never needed.
- All the necessary items can always be found in the respective chapter.
- If you get stuck, use the "/gamemode creative" command in chat.
If you like the map (or if you don't), please write a comment. I look forward to any feedback.
Wanna buy me a coffee, so that i can create the next map faster? O.O Here we go: https://paypal.me/frajactv