Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
You stumble upon the ruins of an ancient temple. A message is inscribed on a slab outside of what appears to be the entrance. The message warns you to turn back, and never set foot inside the temple. But something beckons you inside... something dark. What lies inside the ruins of this ancient temple? Download and Play "Temple of Nox" to find out.
*This map was designed to be a singleplayer map, and certain mechanics might not work properly if the map is played with multiple people. That being said, it might be interesting to try it. ;) If the map is played in multiplayer, do not use the checkpoints because they will break the map; teleport to each other instead.*
- Storyline by command blocks and 'Lost Journals'.
- Custom Monsters and Spawners.
- 4 unique levels.
- 2 unique items.
- Tools and weapons with custom name and lore.
- Custom Bosses and Minibosses.
- Custom puzzles.
- Hack'n'Slash gameplay.
- Epic Final Boss fight.
- 2 to 4 hours of gameplay.
- Break taking!
- Rules are automatically set, but don't set the difficulty to peaceful or play in a minecraft version lower than 1.8.
- Also, turn on chat as most of the story is done through chat.
- If you enjoyed the map, tell your friends! If you make a video, leave a link to this page and leave a link to the video in the comments!
- Most rooms reset after you die and reenter the level. If you get stuck or something isn't working, try re entering the level.
- This map has been play tested numerous times, but that doesn't mean it is perfect. There might still be a bug here and there, so if you find one let me know!