IF THE MAP IS NOT LOADING, SEE THE ALTERNATE DOWNLOADS SECTION FOR OTHER OPTIONS!
IF YOU ARE USING OPTIFINE, TURN OFF ANIMATIONS TO FIX LAG ISSUES!
IF RESOURCE PACK IS NOT WORKING, TRY ALLOCATING MORE RAM TO MC!
This map is a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 2 by Telltale Games. The entire scene is playable and features tons of interactions and cutscenes with full voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. This map features a new technology for custom NPCs and tons of unique, never before seen things in Minecraft maps!
Be sure to check out the original game by Telltale Games!
(NOTE: This was made for Minecraft version 1.12)
If you would like to make a video on this, please include the following!
Creation: Story Mode - Redstonia in Vanilla Minecraft
Author: Onnowhere http://www.youtube.com/onnowhere2
Original Game: https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/onnowhere2
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/onnowhere_
- Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/u/onnowhere
- FOV: Normal
- Clouds: Fancy
- View Bobbing: Off
The resource pack is fairly large in this map, so here are a few separate downloads in case your computer can't handle the full package.
Notable Technologies Within The Map
This map was primarily created for the demonstration of new technologies that map makers are allowed to apply to their own creations! I encourage aspiring map makers to take a look at and use this technology for their own purposes, as long as necessary credit is provided to myself, the creator.
- New system for complete rig NPC character models.
- A system created for a custom crafting UI.
- New clock system for animation keyframing.
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences.
- New system for mouth animation control.
- New system for custom inventory interfaces.
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs.
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay.
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map.
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft.
- And various other things...!
GAMEPLAY RECREATION BY
BASED ON THE GAME
“Minecraft Story Mode” by Telltale Games
TECHNICAL ASSITANCE AND SUPPORT
The Map Making Community
TEXTURES AND MODELS BY
JESSE, OLIVIA, AND ELLEGARD SKINS BY
MUSIC AND VOICE BY
Minecraft Story Mode