**NOTE. THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF NOVA. I'VE FIXED THE DESIGN FLAWS PEOPLE WERE FINDING. IF YOU'VE PLAYED ONCE, CHANCES ARE YOUR ADVENTURE WILL BE DIFFERENT IF YOU DOWNLOAD AGAIN.**
You are a journalist, fresh out of college and ready to take the world on. One day, your boss comes to you with a daunting task; Investigate the disappearances of the staff and inmates of NOVA, a former high-security prison that is now littered with monsters and plant life.
You know full well it has been one of the most notorious cold cases in years, but you accept anyway, confident in your abilities and detective skills. You board the first flight you can get there, but also have learned of how dangerous of a job this could be. Lightning strikes as you notice the building in the distance, ready to collapse at a moment's notice.
The challenge ahead of you is great, as you must discover what intentions were behind The Board of Directors and their leader, Chairman Ray, and also must discover the origins of the mysterious "Operation Endgame" somewhere tucked away within. Rumors spread about a strange entity housed there, and possibly, even the elusive Herobrine.
1. You are only allowed to place blocks that are redstone related, such as buttons, levers, and so on.
2. You are not allowed to break blocks unless you are told by signs or a book that you are allowed to. (If you by some chance get stuck, you are allowed to break them to get out)
3. The adventure was made in creative, but you must keep it in survival. There are exceptions, such as if you die in lava and lose crucial items like a lever or button.
4. *IMPORTANT* Read the books and signs you see! They will guide you. Without reading them, you will have absolutely no idea what's going on.
5. Don't cheat. It takes away the fun from the adventure. As a good rule of thumb for using buttons, only use them in the room you found them in. Certain books and clues will tell you where to use other buttons you may find, as the rule won't apply to all buttons. *TIP* READ THE SIGNS NEAR THE BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S ROOM. DO NOT USE ANY BUTTON OTHER THAN THE ONE IT TELLS YOU TO USE**
6. Don't set your game to peaceful. It will ruin the ending.
The number of gold nuggets you find along the way is your score. Post them in the comments and tell me what you think of the map. Thanks so much for downloading!
Other maps made by BlakeyBoy313:
- The Darkest Night
- The Enigma
- Herobrine's Challenge: A Mini-Adventure
- The Old Oak
2012-11-11 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.