Sequel to Payday: The Minecraft Heist
This map features single player or up to 4 player co-op action, 7 playable heists, 4 of which are based on levels in Payday 2, Animated Texture packs, Custom Sounds, Item Shops, Custom mobs, over 20 Achievements, 1-3 hours of game play depending on play style, 3 major locations where you will be completing your heists (Washington, Shanghai, Las Vegas), Easter eggs,all within the Highest quality Builds I can do which has pushed my limits on what I though would be possible within Minecraft.
I started this map around 2 weeks after finishing the last one, which means it has taken me 4 and a half months to complete. I also brought in my good friend Charlie309 who is a Resource pack genius without him I wouldn't have been able to make this map as cool as it is.
Lastly I would just like to thank again the Minecraft and YouTube community, If it wasn't for you this map would have ever been made so Thank you for being the awesome community you are.
- Single Player or up to 4 player Co-op
- Animated Custom Resource pack ("Texture pack")
- Custom Sounds
- Item Shops
- Custom Mobs
- Over 20 Achievements
- 7 Playable Heists 1-3 hours of Gameplay
- It's simple just copy the PAYDAY ENDGAME map to your Minecraft saves folder, just like normal.
- Then choose your normal resource pack (TEXTURE PACK) can be ANY pack but I recommend Soartex because that's the one i made the map with, there's a link below for that.
- Then copy over a set of Our resource packs located in the download file.
You have a choice from:
- Recommended Resolution - Use these packs first.
- Medium Resolution - Use this pack if you have problems running the recommended versions.
- Low Resolution - Use this one if all else fails (Doesn't look pretty but I too use to have a bad PC so this one's for you guys hope it helps.
The map will then guide you through switching them at specific times.
WARNING YOU MUST USE THE CUSTOM RESOURCE PACKS! DONT WORRY THEY COME IN THE SINGLE DOWNLOAD!
Recommend Texture Pack: Soartex
You could use any pack but this is the one i created the map with
Links to Payday skins Thanks algernon93 for making these cool skins:
No Mods are required for this map, it runs with completely Vanilla Minecraft however it does require use of the resource packs included in the download.
Important settings for servers and single player:
Make sure you're on at least easy: Map will tell you if you're not.
CommandBlockOutput - false
doMobSpawning - false
doTileDrops - false
keepInventory - true
mobGriefing - false
-ART GALLERY: In this heist you have to sneak into the art gallery and steal 4 paintings marked with a sold sticker (BASED ON: Framing frame Day 1)
- SHANGHAI: In this heist you are going to climb city towers to steal an old mans ancient swords on New Year's Eve (One of the Custom Heists)
- BIG OIL: In this heist you are going up into the wilderness to find a house protected by the secret service whom are protecting an expensive secret (BASED ON: BIG OIL day 2)
-FBI: in this heist you are sneaking into the FBI main building to steal a sever with information on it about you (BASED ON: Fire starter day 2)
-FRAMING FRAME: In this heist you are framing a US Senator and stealing his gold from his Washington apartment (BASED ON: Framing frame day 3)
-BREAKING VEGAS: In this heist you must travel to Las Vegas and Rob a casino in style or you can just play the house.(One of the custom heists)
-ENDGAME: You'll just have to see for yourself.
If you find any bugs please leave a comment so I can fix em. Thanks!
Also, if you make a YouTube video please leave a quick link so I can check it out! It means a lot to me to see people enjoying my map.
Chunky - Thanks to nrub. Makes it look spectacular.
McEdit - Thanks to the creators for making such a great program.
NoteBlockStudio - Thanks to Davve, Made my life so much easier.
SethBlingsMcEdit Filters - Thanks for being you Seth.
NBT Edit - Thanks to copyboy That program saved me.
TooManyItems - Thanks Marglyph Been using this program since it started.
FROD CUBES McEdit Filter - Thank you soo much, without your filter this map would be dead in the water a month from now, so thank you once again!.
And Mumbo Jumbo: for his awesome Redstone tutorials!
For more screenshots visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/