Paranoia Part 2 begins in the Eagle-Eye Asylum where Michael was imprisoned for his psychological behavior. Michael now has reason to believe that his imprisonment was an attempt to silence the evidence he had obtained about the power source that brought about so much corruption and chaos.
Featured Play-through By WTFG33ks:
Previously on Paranoia:
The skyline housing project, known as the Eye In The Sky, was a huge leap towards a brighter future in science and technology. A new power source had been created with immense capabilities, but yielding with it a dark side that was slowly rising to the surface. Michael Estrange, a test subject aboard the Eye In The Sky, was aware of the paranormal activity and sought to bring an end to its existence. He battled his way through the forces of evil, willing to die for a worthy cause. In the end Michael prevailed, destroying the corrupted power source, but also revealing a more sinister secret about the world he lives in and the people that govern it.
This map was created for Minecraft 1.4.5+ / Does NOT work with 1.3 or lower versions.
It is recommended to play Paranoia 1 before playing this map. It is on the minecraftmaps.com Adventure Maps page.
If you see a blank sign anywhere in the map, except behind paintings, quit the map and start it again.
The recommended Render Distance (Video Settings) for this map is: Normal.
Multiplayer Server Properties:
x = -24
y = 75
z = 258
- Use Adventure Mode, or resist the urge to break blocks.
- Levers can only be placed on diamond blocks.
- Some parts of the story (written books) are kept inside item frames. Left-click the frame to retrieve the book and read it.
- Play on Easy, Normal, or Hard difficulty. The default is Normal to allow intended mobs to spawn.
- Complete quests to gain XP in order to gain access to specific areas.
- There are chests that contain Gold Nuggets. Use these to keep your score if you wish. (100 Total)
Game-Time: 1-2 Hours
Total Gold Nuggets: 100
-The map is best experienced with 1-4 players and on Normal difficulty.
-Use your favorite texture pack. The Soartex Fanver pack is included with this map in the Info folder. It also requires a HD Patch (MCPatcher or Optifine). The Sphax Texture Pack works well too.
-There are save points throughout the map that will allow you to respawn at those points when killed.
WTFG33ks : Play-through & Testing
soda_muffin : Testing
benjaminaben : Testing
TheUltimate9730 : Testing
Chacrcolz : Testing