Official Map Trailer
Your character wakes up in a deserted looking Apache camp. From there you have to find your way back into civilization or die trying. So embark on an epic journey that lead you to interesting places with... well... interesting characters.
The Main Quest takes you along on a rough ride to one of two possible endings, while the Side Quest do their share of adding to the Story and providing better equipment. There are several Side Quests in almost all major towns, so just look around a bit to find them.
Manitu's Quest is loosely based on the German Wild West Comedy "Der Schuh des Manitu", but has some big differences to it. Don't worry though, if you don't understand German, as there is NO German text on this map at all - It's 100% in English. Good/fast reading skills might come in handy, as there are fast paced sections that might kill you if you just stand around while reading!!!
- Emerald currency / trading system.
- A story-telling system via command blocks.
- An Overview of all Side Quests, pointing out the ones you completed after you finish the Story.
- A huge explorable world (So huge that you might want to stick to the paths and beacons).
- No need for resource packs or mods!
- Made for 1-2 Players - 1.8.8 - story driven adventure map.
- Glitching through the ground when using the quick-travel-system (This usually fixes itself after about 10 seconds).
- Quest-sequences don't activate in multiplayer (Let the player with the Quest Item do that one alone).
- Spawning outside of the starting area on a small island (This can be fixed by using the command /tp 992 6 -217).
- Horse theft is now impossible (you will literally die trying)
- NPCs that are important to the story have their own text/chat-colors.
- Added lootable items in many chests that were empty in the previous version
- Fixed a bug that would cause to trigger an end-story that wasn't unlocked
- Added safety mechanism to the Chuparosa Ranch
- Added teleporters for the beginning of the game (between the Shaman and Daisy Town)
- Added signs that prevent confusion
- Added more beds
- Added an extra Easter-Egg
- Corrected a typo in the spawn room :P
- Added a new big Side Quest.
- Added a PvE arena.
- Added abient music and sound effects to certain areas.
- fixed a few bugs.
- Added more stuff to the End room.
- Included a literal map as a .jpg file in the download.
- Updated the map-trailer.
- slightly nerfed the final bosses.
- Added more references and easter-eggs.
2015-08-12 - Map Released.