**NOTE. It is recommended, but not required, to play PROJECT NOVA first, as this is the sequel. However, it can be played standalone as well.**
PROJECT NOVA was a success, and as promised in the end, Herobrine has granted you with riches beyond your wildest dreams. However, you have just now taken interest in another offer that was given to you; Join the League Of Heroes, an elite group of guardians hand-picked by Notch himself. You arrive in the snowy slopes, eager to begin the adventure ahead of you. However, there is a good chance you will not survive the challenges ahead. Herobrine is unable to greet you in his normal form, but he will still find a way to guide your journey.
1. You are only allowed to place blocks that are redstone related, crafted, or blocks that you are told to place by signs or books.
2. Do not destroy any blocks unless you're told to do so.
3. READ ALL BOOKS AND SIGNS. They will guide you along the way.
4. Do not set the game to peaceful. Only easy or above the whole time.
- There are many puzzles along the way. Pay close attention to words with "quotes" around them.
- The number of gold nuggets you collect is your score. Post it on the forums and tell me what you thought of the map! Thanks for downloading!
Other maps made by BlakeyBoy313:
- The Darkest Night
- The Enigma
- PROJECT NOVA
- The Old Oak
2012-11-21 - Map Released.