This is a sequel to our first map "Welcome to the Dreamworld" It's not required to play the first map but it's highly recommended!! The gameplay is around at least 1 hr long.
"Dystopia: Do No Evil" is a story-telling adventure map created after Dreamcatcher's Dystopia Trilogy Series (Scream, Boca, and Odd Eye)
Map Features Include:
- Amazing music arrangments of tracks featured in Dystopia albums
- Beautiful sceneries
- Hints of horror/thriller
The map can be played either with a single player or two players.
If you share this map on social media, please be sure to credit us.
Resource Packs are included in the download file.
Instructions on how to install in the resource packs
Instructions on how to install in the map
Recommended shaders: BSL Shaders
Rules & Instructions:
- Once you load into the game, open the game menu, select "Open to LAN", turn on "Allow Cheats", then select "Start LAN World". This is needed for clickable commands to work.
- Must be played in Adventure Mode
- Required to have both texture and sound resource packs on. Shader Packs are optional but highly recommended for full experience.
- Must be played in Vanilla 1.16.5 Java Edition
- Must have the chat be visible
- Must follow instructions in the chat
- If sharing this with anyone, please credit us.
- If recording yourself playing this map, please link this map for your viewers to check out.
- Please enjoy this map 'Because' we put tons of effort and time into this <3
Soundtrack (Originally from Dreamcatcher's Dystopia albums, Arranged by Zhi_K and jessipooo in noteblocks):
- Red Sun
- In the Frozen
- Break the Wall
- Odd Eye
- Poison Love
- New Days
Zhi_K and jessipooo
2023-01-13 - Map Released.
2023-1-16: Fixed the issue where players fall to the void if they're not at the specific coordinates at the first cutscene, added barrier blocks to prevent players from climbing on the snowy mountain in the beginning.