Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
This is the sequel to The Creeper's Bounty.
The Bounty Hunters are back for another adventure, and this time they are hired by a Lord Protectress to help save the Citadel of Light, a lonely beacon of hope in the sunless Shadow Lands. Created by the Deity of Luminance to protect the Deities' greatest secret, the citadel is now home to many villagers trying to survive. Can the Bounty Hunters save them in time?
The adventure continues for the brave band of bounty hunters as they travel to a land of mystery and danger, the Shadow Lands. Unlike the rest of the world, the Shadow Lands have not seen a morning for a millennium and are haunted by a diabolical monster.
The only safe haven for the many villagers living in these lands is the Citadel of Light, but now this beacon of hope is in jeopardy. It’s up to the bounty hunters to save the day!
Classes: The Keen Knight, The Rad Ranger, The Awesome Alchemist and The Super Summoner.
- No breaking or placing blocks.
- You’re allowed to take redstone torches and break spawners
- Crafting, brewing and enchanting are ok, but no crafting redstone torches, buttons and levers.
- Emeralds are currency.
- Only Alchemist can use splash potion but xp potions are for everyone.
- Only Summoners can use pets (they’ll be useful).
- Don’t go beyond cliffs.
- There are vendors for just about everything.
- There’s even a shadow market.
- Plenty of hidden chests.
- Team Puzzles.
You’re going to need the epic gear hidden around the map, so exploring is strongly suggested.
Have you played the first map? You should totally click here!
If you don’t spawn in the tutorial area tp to these coordinates (x -908, y 150, z 1069)
Made by Hazerwar and Tealcman.