|Created by Hydro54 |
Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
You created a world, but every day that you played in this world, you saw that slowly was changing, until one day the world was corrupt. Follow the quest to escape from this world!
- The top right on the scoreboard will show all the quests to complete.
- When you complete a quest, you will be assigned another.
- Whenever you've completed a mission A new flying island Appears
- Some signs (colored) are clickable.
- There will be a monument to complete with heads, the heads can be found, or dropping by some mobs, each time you place a head, a chest will appear under the head.
- If you lose an Item (essential for the continuation of quests) you can go to the designated area and take back the lost item.
- IMPORTANT, the gamemode 1 (creative) will not be accessible in any way, if you try to go for three times, you will be banned.
- Each spawner spawn custom mob, killing them and you can find the items you need. don't break the spawner!
- Don't create a Nether Portal.
- Play on minecraft v1.11.x
- Play for fun!
- No cheat!
- Map v1.1, For any bug, contact me :-]
- For the correct operation of the map it's required to have the Render Distance set to atleast 16 chunks.
Made for Minecraft 1.11
|Rating: || |
|Creator: ||Hydro54 |
|Version: ||1.2 |
|MC Version: || 1.11 |
|Size: ||914 KB |
|Added: ||2016-12-10 |
|Downloads: ||83,920 |
|Category: ||Survival Maps |