Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
This map is a continuation of my first one, "Skyway Island".
You have lost your way, and find yourself on a floating island. You are being controlled and must complete quests in order to proceed.
The top right on the scoreboard will show all the quests to complete.
When you complete one quest, you will be assigned another.
When you complete certain quests, islands will appear to explore.
1) The signs with colored writing are clickable.
2) The gamemode 1 (creative) will not be accessible in any way.
3) There will be a monument to complete with heads, the heads can be found, or dropping by some mobs.
4) If you lose an Item (essential for the continuation of quests) you can go to the designated area and take back the lost item.
1) Don't create a Nether Portal.
2) Play on minecraft v1.8.x.
3) Set render distance to 8 chunks.