Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
This survival map is completely different from everything you've seen before. The challenge is to find enough emeralds and trade with 9 villagers to collect all legendary weapons. But watch out, there is just one villager in every biome and the map is huge. Ressources are rare and you are not able to get every ressource in every biome.
- A gigantic (5000x5000 blocks) hand-painted landscape with custom trees, caves, mountains, villagers and more.
- A Minimap (in the download folder included) that shows you where you'll find ressources (coal, iron etc.) and how much there is. It also provides you information about the difficulty of each biome.
- 9 custom villagers that trade the legendary weapons (which are very useful btw.) against emeralds.
- much more to discover...
- You can do whatever Minecraft vanilla allows you to do (except for changing the gamemode or bug-using).
- Play at least on normal difficulty.
- Do not use any mods (except for OptiFine). You can use a Minimap but it should not show the entire map as you would instantly see where the villagers are.
- You can play in multiplayer.
- Do not leave the map. There is void all over the border anyway :D
It was a lot of work, especially because the map is so huge and that's why I hope you'll enjoy my map and leave some feedback down below or in the comments of the trailer.
You can create videos of my map, but please link this page and give credit, thanks :)