|Created by HoneyBanana |
Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
This is a supreme puzzle map.
You break into the minecraft museum either alone or with up to three of your handymen. Try to collect as many gold ores as possible that are hidden in the museum to prove your master-thief abilities.
- You are allowed to place items only on chiseled quartz blocks.
- You are allowed to place blocks only on pillar quartz blocks.
- You must not break any blocks except for blocks of wool.
- You are allowed to break items that are made of wool (paintings, beds).
- Any item that you placed may be removed again.
- Other items must not be removed.
- You have to place all your gathered items into minecart-chests at once after each room. Use the button next to it, to send it away after you have placed everything in it.
- You are allowed to keep this book of rules (don’t place it in the carts).
- Play on peaceful.
- Try to sleep in the beds provided to reset your spawnpoint.
Technicalities:Made for Minecraft 1.7
If you want to avoid adf.ly, you can also download the map here.
Here is the first part of our walkthrough series.
|Rating: || |
|Creator: ||HoneyBanana |
|Version: ||1.1 |
|MC Version: ||1.7 |
|Size: ||643 KB |
|Added: ||2014-06-29 |
|Downloads: ||64,472 |
|Category: ||Puzzle Maps |