|Created by VonDreakenSteyn |
Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
You find yourself in a wild west region where all settlements, except for one, are ruled by outlaws. Unfortunately, the local sheriff is too old to clear the region from the criminals, so it is up to you to do that...
- Open world adventure map.
- Settlement Liberations.
- Some Hunting.
- About one hour of gameplay.
- Use minecraft 1.8.8.
- Recommended resource pack: Faithful 32x. (Since this pack looks the best in combination with the map's own custom resource pack.)
- Made for Single player only.
- Minimum render distance of 8.
- If a settlement does not seem to load correct, walk about 60 blocks away from it, and walk back again to fix it. (If that doesn't work, you can always relog.)
- If you place a link to this map (on a forum, youtube video etc.) then you must link either to this page or to the forum thread.
- Do not attempt to make money from this map.
- I have fixed a bug that appears when you are riding on a horse away from the fort and you suddenly get teleported down under the map.
- The thirst system has been tweaked, so it will take some more time to get thirsty in the desert.
- The bear close to the fort does not die instantly the same tick as it is spawned. This bug appeared randomly. But now it's fixed.
- And lastly one small bugfix that had something to do with teleportation.
Made for Minecraft 1.8.8
|Rating: || |
|Creator: ||VonDreakenSteyn |
|Version: ||1.1 |
|MC Version: ||1.8.8 |
|Size: ||28 MB |
|Added: ||2015-08-30 |
|Downloads: ||125,644 |
|Category: ||Adventure Maps |