|Created by Sylverost |
The Insanity of Me is an adventure map meant to last around 2 minutes, but it is redstone-packed.
You wake up in a room with a ravenous hunger. There's no food in your apartment, forcing you to go to the grocery store.
The trip is never completed, since you are stopped in your tracks.. The Insanity haunts you. The Insanity finds you. The Insanity infests you. The Insanity kills you.
- 1. Command Blocks must be turned on.
- 2. Any difficulty should work fine.
- 3. Graphics set to fast is preferred, but not necessary. (Leaves are used as visual barriers)
- 4. Adventure mode, please, but other gamemodes should work fine too.
- 5. Have fun! If you reach the end and have no idea what just happened (which I assume will be most people), please refer to the General Summary of the map.
It's not too coherent of a map, but ultimately is pretty fun to play.
This is indeed my first map so I didn't spend too long making it.
If you have suggestions feel free to leave them below.
Made for Minecraft 1.12.2
|Rating: || |
|Creator: ||Sylverost |
|Version: ||1.0 |
|MC Version: ||1.12.2 |
|Size: ||554 KB |
|Added: ||2018-02-24 |
|Downloads: ||4,839 |
|Category: ||Adventure Maps |