IF you're stuck, you can use this walkthrough
(This map is only for singleplayer - Though, if you do decide to play on a server, the resource pack is located in the world folder as "resources.zip". Though, this is not recommended.)
Welcome to my eighth Unfair map!
This map was made to celebrate #Minecraft10Years
So, once again, I am back! With, you guessed it, another troll map!
This map is themed around the alpha versions of Minecraft from 2009-2010. (It's 50 blocks longs, but plenty of trolls!)
So, what are you waiting for!! You've seen the trailer?? Surely that's enough... right?
Who am I kidding!!
Go on, see if you can reach the end! Have fun!!
(Minecraft version 1.14.0) - Play with 8+ Render Distance!
- You were able to use F3 screen for help on red wool lines.
- You could get stuck outside the village house when it turns into one large house.
- The lore on wooden shovel says "Can break only wheat", but can actually break all crop types.
- Unidentified Item #001 removed diamond if a diamond is put in slot 9 of Hotbar in section 2 of the map.
- The Villager in section 2 was tradable.
2019-06-07 - Map Released.