Captive Minecraft 1.19 is based on The Farlanders model, which has never been updated to a version higher than 1.11.
That's why I decided to bring a worthy successor. Moreover, no viable alternative can be found on the Internet.
I hope you enjoy playing this map.
Here are a few basic things to keep in mind:
- After an advancement, let the world border fully enlarge before you do the next one. Otherwise, there will be errors with the border.
- Since the playable end is outside the border, it is only possible to defeat the ender dragon with a bow or crossbow, also take enough ender pearls with you.
- Some advancement rewards will not merge with other contracts.
- For some advancements, there is only a one-time chance to get them, otherwise, you can never get them again.
- You can only reach the very last advancement if you have done ALL the others.
If you keep these things in mind while playing, you will definitely master all advancements!
2022-11-23 - Map Released.
- The full command block structure for the map has been updated
- Added new chat output Message and Scoreboard, modeled after the original Captive Minecraft series by The Farlanders
- Some animals have been recolored in the chat message
- Added some gameplay improvements and fixes
- updated some command blocks
- Added the new Mob wave spawn mechanic
- changing some chest loot
- Removed Enderman spawn on the "Cover Me in Debris" advancement
- Changed the Mooshroom spawn point
- Updating the map to 1.19.3