Welcome to Parkour Land!
Inspired by the aesthetic design from "Donkey Kong Country Returns" and "Tropical Freeze", this is a parkour map like none other. In this map, you will be exploring highly detailed sandbox levels, ranging from canyon cliffs to the snowy mountains in the northern hemisphere. Your objective in each level is to reach the end goal by jumping (of course) and using various parkour skills. Each level offers its own set of unique challenges and will determine you as the true King of Parkour Land.
In addition, you will also be tasked with finding hidden collectibles scattered around every level. Doing this will grant you access to a concluding Bonus Level!
Do you have what it takes to be King of Parkour Land?
- 5 uniquely themed, non-linear sandbox levels with increasing difficulty.
- 4 Crystal Stones to acquire (unlocks the 5th level).
- 100 hidden Gold Coins to find.
- An extra redacted secret (unlocks a special level).
- Version: Vanilla Java Edition 1.14.4 (optifine is approved).
- Latest Build: v1.0
- Playtime Length: Estimate is 2 hours, will depend on the player skill.
- Players: Built for 1 player only. 2 player or higher might ruin gameplay. Example: If player 1 fails a jump, player 2 will share the penalty due to Command Block restrictions.
- Render Distance: Minimum 10 chunks (for "execute commands" to trigger).
- Map creator: DanTheDude
- Build Tools: Vanilla Minecraft Features and Commands
- Testing: DanTheDude
Special thanks to Retro Studios and Rare, the creators behind the Donkey Kong franchise for inspiring me to make this map.
If you have any questions or advice you want to give to help improve the map, feel free to contact me with the Gmail [email protected] I’m always open to new suggestions, as it helps not only me but everyone else who plays the map.
• Minor rework of the ‘Parkour Practice’ area.
• Added an extra obtainable item in the Hub.
• Added a new game rule for Shader Mod users.
• Visual changes to the ‘Hub’ and the ‘Level Selector’.
• Added new obtainable items.
• Added more noticeable warning signs in hazardous places.
• Fixed an issue where players could jump out of the map on multiple levels.
• Changed every ‘Oak Sign’ to black color due to an unknown bug that made it hard to read them.
• Visual changes and updates across all levels.
• Minor visual changes, out of bounds fixes and difficulty tweaks for improved quality.
• Repositioned teleports in the ‘Level Selector’ to prevent fall damage.
• Changed notification warnings to be less obtrusive during gameplay.
2019-09-05 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.