Survival-Horror Adventure, Vanilla in Survival game mode, “Construct” game type.
You are a crew member of a freighter spacecraft, “The Albatross”, but something went wrong. Your ship has crashed on a frozen planet and you’re lucky to be alive. Diagnostics show extensive damage to the hull and several vital components have torn away from the ship. You’ll need to collect materials, recover missing components, and repair the damage. Unfortunately, you don’t have much time. The fission reactors have become unstable and the containment shields are failing!
- Repairing equipment activates special features of the ship, including teleporters, ship shields, and the experimental Gene Splicer that combines your DNA with alien embryos.
- Expansive terrain to explore.
- Puzzling challenges to recover lost pieces of the ship. You’ll need a strong knowledge of Minecraft. Be ready for creative solutions!
- Strange phenomena peculiar to the planet, such as tremors and gravitational anomalies.
- Vanilla Minecraft version 1.10.2 (too many changes to Commands to update to 1.11+)
- Survival Mode on Normal Difficulty
- 1-6 players. “server.properties” file can be found in save folder.
- Server Properties with “allow-nether=false” (or just don’t go to the Nether… it’s not intended to be part of the experience. Nor is The End, so the stronghold portals have been dismantled.)
- Server Properties with "enable-command-block=true" (lots of command blocks in this map!)
- Server Properties with “player-idle-timeout=6”. Since there is a time element, you don’t want idle players. Just a suggestion.
Just so you aren’t too surprised when things are working weird, these are the built-in gamerules used in this map:
- doDaylightCycle is false (the planet is tidally locked)
- naturalRegeneration is false (you’ll have to find other ways to heal)
- keepInventory is true (the Albatross rescues your stuff)
- mobGriefing is false (necessary because Endermen could make final repairs practically impossible)