Before asking any question in the comment section below, please read the entire description. There is no mod required to play, but you will need the resource pack included in the download (Certain places would look really confusing without it)
Brode was abandoned five years ago after a horrible outbreak of a previously unknown virus. The residents are now walking brainless around the collapsing remains as nature slowly reclaims the city. The only survivor left, is you.
Can you survive in this unforgiving city where undead creatures lurk around every corner? Loot cars, apartments and stores for the loot your life rely on. Police and military vehicles contain combat items, ambulances contains health potions, refrigerators contain food and so on.
There are no general story line, but you are able to follow the stories of certain people during the outbreak and their final destination through notes spread around the map.
- Added Riverbay (Farmland)
- Added Riverbay Nuclear Power Plant
- Added 2 Farms
- Added Plane Crash
- Added A Couple of Notes
- Extended Railroad
- Added Passenger Train
- Two New Signs in The Resource Pack
The city of Brode just got bigger! The airport is offering several facilities to explore, like the NCRA camp or the mayor's abandoned private jet! If you dare, go out at night and scavenge for loot when the Sewer Stalkers are out hunting for human flesh...
- Added airport
- Added National Crisis Response Agency (NCRA)
- Added NCRA camp and military camp at the airport
- Added evacuation signs
- Extended highway
- Added Sewer Stalkers (More OP zombie)
- Added Dark Spots
- Added sewer (Dark Spot)
- Added highway tunnel (Dark Spot)
- Added several new notes
- Added new vehicles
- Fixed issues due to 1.9-changes
- You are allowed to use the map in any way you want as long as the credit goes to me and links back to this page or my own page.
- You are not allowed to take the credit for this map with my username in other websites.
- The difficulty must be on at least easy
- Brightness should be at 100%
- Use the following resource pack, Signs For Brode (Included in the download)
All pictures are taken with Silur's Shaders Mod.
I am sorry for the late update of this map. I've been busy the last couple of months, and this might be why some of you will find the new update a little short of content. I'm working on a new city map, and there will be no expansion of Brode in a couple of months. On the other hand, I will try to add new content (currently looking into quests)
However, feel free to leave feedback if you have any ideas for quests in the upcoming content update. Check out EXPmaps for more information or look into my other maps!