Slender The Hunt is a multiplayer horror mini-game map inspired by the original Slenderman the Eight Pages game. As a survivor, run around searching the map for pages, but most importantly… escape the Slenderman. Use powerups that you find across the map to help you evade the faceless creature. As the Slenderman, do not let your prey collect all of the pages. Kill every person you see. As more pages are collected, the stronger Slenderman becomes and the more abilities it unlocks.
RESOURCE PACK INCLUDED WITH DOWNLOAD - Download Here if needed.
HOW TO PLAY
- Run around the map searching for papers.
- Paper count will vary between 7, 14 & 20 depending on amount of players.
- Evade the Slenderman at all costs, including the lives of your teammates...
- Once all papers have been collected, the game ends.
- Use powerups to help progress the game.
- Kill all the survivors.
- As papers are collected, you will gain powerups - becoming stronger.
- When only you remain... the game ends.
Powerups - Survivor
- Smoke bomb: Smoke surrounds you and nearby teammates temporarily turn invisible.
- Second wind: You gain a temporary speed and health boost.
- All seeing eye: Reveal the Slenderman's position to everyone in the map temporarily.
Powerups - Slenderman
- Reality jump: Warp 10 blocks forward
- Tentacle sprint: Speed up for 5 seconds
- Nightmare: Jumpscare a random survivor, revealing their location to you temporarily.
- No eyes: See without darkness for a short time.
- Rage: Gain temporary strength to obliterate opponents.
This game works with 2+ players but 3-8 is recommended. 1 player will be the Slenderman while the rest can be a survivor or spectator.
We recommend using Optifine (and BSL v8.2) as it adds to the atmosphere with its dynamic lighting. Also, if you want to make the game even more fun, proximity chat is also a way to spice it up.
The game works on 1.19.2 and on multiplayer servers. If the game doesn’t start or the teams stop working, just right click on the Repair Map sign that’s at the spawn.
MAKE SURE YOU ENABLE COMMAND BLOCKS IN SERVER CONFIG
If you find any bugs please report them,
Type a comment on the map - or the yt trailer!
Map Build: FaintBow, MyDragonBreath, ChickenSqlt, oMove, Saxafrog, PilkyPi
Resource Pack: oMove, MyDragonBreath, FaintBow
Commands: MyDragonBreath, FaintBow
Map Idea: FaintBow
Thanks to -
Fancy Suits - Calibold
Download the original here
We do not own or claim to own the rights to the Slenderman IP.
No profit is being made from this project and we have no intention of violating copyright.
2022-11-09 - Map Released.
2022-10-31 - Map Released