Gather resources, forge your sword, and battle against your friends to ensure victory in Serration, brought to you by the Cool Kids United.
Play Serration on eight unique, hand-crafted maps, with the ancient shrines key to your success scattered randomly around the map. Mine ores from Quarries, forge and hone one of the sixteen types of sword with those ores at a Forger Shrine, and fight powerful Elites at a Facet Shrine for the opportunity to supercharge your sword. Defeat others in combat to receive Mods, which allow your sword to blind your enemies or launch them into the sky.
Can you forge the best sword to be the last man standing at the final deathmatch?
Free for All
You have 15 minutes until deathmatch. Everyone is pitted against everyone else.
You have 5 minutes until deathmatch, but quarries regenerate 3x faster and keys drop 3x as often. Everyone is pitted against everyone else.
You have 15 minutes until deathmatch. Four randomized teams are pitted against each other, with each team having 2, 3, or 4 players.
- Serration is best played with 5+ players.
- Serration requires all players to use a custom resource pack that is included within the download.
- Feel free to join the Cool Kids United Discord server to discuss Serration and any of our other projects: https://discord.gg/6y7Q6UCdtr
2022-08-27 - Map Released.
- Introduced a new interactive tutorial system.
- Migrated some information about upgrades into in-game prompts to reinforce what is taught in the tutorial.
- Added new custom item textures for the weapons that elites hold.
- Fixed a bug where momentum would be preserved when passing through wormholes.
- Fixed several small grammatical errors.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.20.
- Fixed a bug where one of the pads on Desolate Detritus would not spawn a structure.
||Cool Kids United