Super Slime Laboratory is a singleplayer Physics puzzle map.
The goal is to throw slimeballs and other slimy projectiles to hit buttons which open doors.
Those projectiles behave similarly to snowballs, except when they hit a block they bounce.
This concept is based on TangoTek's video "What if Minecraft had Super Slime?".
This map is a remake of his mod using vanilla commands and set in a puzzle map environment.
Estimated playtime: 90 minutes - 3 hours (Depends on how good you are at solving puzzles, could also be more or less)
Difficulty: depends on the stage and ranges from trivial to challenging
Number of players: 1-this is a singleplayer only map. Do not play it on multiplayer because that will break most of the map mechanics.
- 35 Stages divided into 3 difficulties (15 easy, 15 medium and 5 hard stages)
- 4 Bouncy Projectiles with different functionality (Super slimeball, Slime pearl, Acid Slime and Slime grenade)
- Slime buttons and Doors
- 2 booster items (Zero gravity cream and Cyber hand)
- Slime Shield
- 10 custom advancements
- A custom resource pack
- Custom sound effects for doors and turrets
- A simple tutorial/explanation system
If you find any stage too hard or if you encounter a bug please let me know. I may update the map in the future.
- Several bug fixes.
- Minor modifications to 3 medium stages.
- New and improved ending.
2018-09-06 - Map Released.