This map is just one escape room that I spent a few days on.
I've included a hint book you can use when you get stuck, but don't rush to it.
It runs in 1.13, and caused me to learn all the new commands.
I chose not to block cheats because I like letting the player do whatever they want. Just be responsible.
It's a vanilla map and you should play with a resource pack that does not remove arrows from magenta glazed terracotta.
Once you've finished it please submit feedback!
(Caution: Contains spoilers)
- Item frames that house magenta terracotta can no longer be destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with chest not detecting the potion under all too common condition.
- Prevented player from putting sugar in the brewing stand.
- Made redstone wire require power to unlock trapdoors.
- Made minor changes to the hint book to be more accurate and slightly less offensive.