Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
- This map requires Minecraft 1.12 - Snapshot 17w15a
- You will need to enable snapshots in the Minecraft Launcher to select this version.
- It will NOT work in older client versions.
ULTIMATE SLIME CHALLENGE: 6 Stages. 4 new game mechanics. Hard difficulty. This is the ultimate Slime Challenge! Try to beat it with the lowest amount of fails possible.
Can you complete the map in less than 50 Fails?
- Slime stick: Use "Slime Points" to create a slime platform below the player.
- Whirlwind: Jump into these small tornados to get boosted into the air!
- Jumpboost fields: Jump through one of those fields to get a jump boost. Yes, quite simple.
- Stone Statues: These motivated looking statues generate wind that influences your jumps!
- Fail counter: Not actually a game mechanic, but it indicates how bad you are at this map.
- Slime blocks. Many. Slime blocks.
- This map takes about 15 minutes to play through (one run)
- There are 6 hidden "Top hats" hidden in the map. One in each level. Can you find them all?
- This map only works in the snapshot 17w15a!
- Particles must be set to "all". Otherwise Whirlwinds and other techniques can't be seen!
- A render distance set to at least 8 is needed to play this map.
Map made by SpielmitStil
- Twenty | 24_minutes