Believe it, you are creative. But if you are asked to beat your own creativity, are you able to survive all obstacles that are in front of you? Jetpacks, Conveyors, turrets, poisonous clouds, semisolid platforms... Can you beat an extraordinary parkour with plenty of new game mechanics? Find out in Nobody Likes Newton!
- Jetpack: collect fuel and use it to boost yourself in the air
- conveyors: horizontal ones will transport you, you can press shift to hang on vertical conveyors and gain some upwards momentum with that
- poison clouds: staying in these clouds for too long kills you
- breakable blocks: they break below you or you can smash through them
- turrets: a gun that shoots in certain time intervalls
- grid platforms: sneak to fall through them
- acid floor: standing on these blocks for too long kills you
- singleplayer only
- custom story
- challenging bossfight
- 22 collectables
- 3 different worlds, each with 7 levels
- beautiful lobby
- custom music
- performance saving mechanic
- 80 hours of work
Each track was composed by SpielmitStil especially for this map. There will not be any problems if you want to use it for Youtube videos. There are 5 different themes that all are remixes of classic/romantic orchestral pieces as a reference to "The End is Nigh", a platformer that brought a lot of inspiration for this map. Here are the different tracks and the original pieces:
- Lobby theme - "The Hive": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZRPC2J2MKE(original: Chopin - Spring Waltz)
- World 1 theme - "Instant Regret": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAFSMtO2pw(original: Prokofiev - Battle on the Ice)
- World 2 theme - "Turret Torture": https://www.youtcom/watch?v=rK3bsYl8mhE(original: Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
- World 3 theme - "Verge of Lunacy": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHxJ-gjID80(original: Dvorak - New World Symphony)
- boss theme - "Machine Queen": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ni9PACrL7w(original: Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee)
You also do not have to give any credit for this music for Youtube videos.
- Map, music, mechanic: SpielmitStil (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCip1ngnAe83DP0Xolpod8Tw)
- Textures/Models: Zaliku (https://zaliku.jimdo.com/)
- mechanic optimiser: Levon30
- Reiniee (https://www.twitter.de/reiniiiee)
- Reventox (www.youtube.com/channel/UCMqhFTLCzhJuOPF5rDxKAew )
The advertising at adfly that I often used for my maps appeared very aggressive and strange to me recently. If you want to support me (SpielmitStil) for this map, you can still download it here:
However, if you want to support me anyway, you can do it here:
It takes a very long time to create such maps. This map for example took 80 hours, The Shadowmaker about 180 hours to finish, but receiving nothing for this is really frustrating to me, but I do not want anyone to have problems with malware because of such unsave websites as adfly.
But the most important thing is that you all enjoy the map, so good luck and have fun!
2017-09-05 - Map Released.