Incinerator Parkour is a fun, desert-themed parkour map with a medium difficulty level.
It combines a variety of parkour, including cactus, lava and even special blocks that have different effects as follows:
- Gold Blocks are spawnpoints
- Lapis Lazuli Blocks are finishes
- Redstone Blocks give you speed
- Bone Blocks give you slowness
- Magma Blocks kill you
- Netherrack Blocks give you fire resistance
- Purplur Blocks teleport you up 10 Blocks
- And finally, Emerald Blocks give you jump boost
Another addition to the map is that it includes a Summotory or in other words, a fighting arena for an end of the map battle with your friend(s).
The map works in singleplayer, but it is more exciting to play the map with 2-4 friends. However, you can play with more than 4.
Last thing, there is one hidden emerald in each level, try to find all 16! Have fun.
To install the map, simply download it with the link above and extract the zip file’s folder to your 1.10.2+ Minecraft saves folder.
- Difficulty Peaceful
- Gamemode Adventure
- Clouds OFF
- Render distance 16+
If you enjoyed the map, I would recommend trying my other parkour map, Tree Parkour. It is a greater challenge, so be prepared.
2016-10-06 - Map Released.