If you love the thrill of Death Run but don’t want to have to deal with the laborious task of pressing singular buttons, now you can do just that.
Introducing: Death Runners!
Death Runners is a short but challenging parkour race where the goal is to avoid the traps and escape the volcano.
Unlike the popular Death RUN, Death Runners implements timers to activate the traps pseudo-randomly, allowing everyone to run at once.
- The lobby has customizable options, allowing for different choices to make your experience as unique as you want
- Upon completion of the course by every player involved, the game resets, allowing for multiple runs
- A custom resource pack is included, but, don’t worry, it doesn’t change much
- Technically, the map works for any number of people, but our incredibly talented and professionally trained player guessers put the ideal number of people between one and four
Resourcepack (Needed if you are playing with multiple people)
- At least one person MUST have a render distance of 8 or more for the commands to function properly
- Settings like particles and animations can cause lag on big maps, so it might be worth it to turn those off if you’re getting some lag (Optifine 1.12.2 is out, if you didn’t know)
- If you’re using a server hosting site, certain settings can be disabled by default. Make sure you spawn in the right place at the start, because things might get hectic if you don’t
Loving the map, and want to see more things I’ve done? Why not hit me up on
To get access to sneak peaks, teasers, and updates about my latest maps, or to contact me about proposals/ideas you may have.