Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Canyon Jumps is a jump'n'run map with an in-built scoreboard system. The first player to finish a challenge gets the points for that challenge – the amount of points varies per challenge. The player with the most points in the end wins the competition.
The map consists of 43 challenges and 5 extra challenges which are not necessary to complete the map. The challenges have many different degrees of difficulty which change often, it doesn't get harder continuously. After each challenge, there is an easy to use checkpoint.
The parkour has – as the name suggests – the look of a canyon. We attached great importance to the design, but of course we did not neglect the gameplay. ;)
There is no minimum or maximum amount of players, you can play with as many friends as you want or even alone. :)
You can get more information, e.g. about the checkpoint system, the different points for the challenges, in an information book which you can get at the start of the map.
- 43 epic challenges
- 5 extra challenges which are optional
- Unique levels with things you have never seen before (esp. in the last challenges)
- Automatic scoreboard system
- Easy and fast checkpoint system
- Singleplayer or multiplayer
- Make sure to play on Minecraft version 1.9 or higher!
- If you want to play the map on a server, you have to enable command blocks!
Every single jump is possible!
If you have any suggestions for improvements or if you find any bugs, feel free to tell us about them - we will try to fix them!