This map was released on October 29th on
"The Dornenstein Estate is simply one of the best-scripted maps we've seen so far. While taking a short, spooky journey through this mansion, you'll need to find several relics to progress. Tricks abound throughout the house as sights, sounds, and freaky experiences make you wonder what is real and what's not."
by Mangelware, Saophai, and DIDschl
How to play this map on Minecraft Realms
Enter your Realm's settings menu.
Select an unused world slot and click "Reset world"
Click "Adventure maps"
Search for "The Dornenstein Estate", select it and connect to your Realm!
- Fixed player not spawning properly in some occasions.
- Added smoother starting sequence.
- Added smoother ending sequence.
- Added additional minor details.
- Added "activate particles!" hint in lobby.
- Preventing player from placing the skull on the sides of its block in the lobby.
- Forced skull loading to prevent steve skulls for first animation frame.
- Moved hangman trigger-area.
- Items can no longer be lost due to fire or lava room sequence.
- Added warning when loading the map in peaceful difficulty.
- Added warning when multiple players are in adventure mode.
- Removed command block tower to not be visible from the buildings north windows.
2016-11-13 - Map Released.