Created by Phaic
Trapped in an endless corridor of rooms, you must find a way to either survive for as long as possible or "escape". Be careful, as Entities will randomly appear within The Backrooms, and most of them aren't going to be so happy to see you. Test your wits in Survival Mode, a mode that centers around long term survivability in order to reach the longest time survived. Or, unlock new floors, Entities, and items by playing in Artifact Mode; a mode that requires to you seek out a certain number of Artifacts in order to make it to the next floor. Discover new Entities to unlock their log in the Database, unlock new items to bring along with you, and discover all 13 floors of The Backrooms.
- Randomly generated rooms
- 6 generation sizes ranging from small to enormous
- 13 unique floors
- 10 absurd and reality breaking events that occur randomly
- Unique ambience for each floor
- Over 40 'Entities' all with distinct and interesting mechanics
- 50+ discoverable items
- 2 game-modes to play
- Generation modifiers (such as the Mega Rooms modifier)
- Entity database
- Floor info center
- Several toggle switches to customize your experience
- Multiplayer compatible! (Server needs at least 3-4GB of ram, view README.txt)
- 100% Vanilla
2022-03-11 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.