Panoris: Newlan High or Newlan High is a character and story-driven horror map. It takes around 2 hours to complete the normal ending and besides the normal ending, there is also a true ending. So there are two separate endings you can get. Panoris: Newlan High is a stand-alone sequel to Panoris High. This means it is a sequel that can also be played by people new to the series. You don't have to know the story of the prequel to understand the story of this map.
The Story so far:
It is a few months since Skyler escaped from the infamous haunted school called Panoris High. He came back to the camp safe. Shortly after reuniting with his class they went back to their home country of Canada after their field trip to the Netherlands. However, it seems something has followed Skyler back home. Because soon enough, he got a weird dream and a heavy snowstorm mysteriously appeared soon after. The storm blocked off any way to leave the school like this wasn't enough yet. Trapped in your own school while all kinds of strange things occur around you. It is once again time to explore a school. Only this time a school you think you know so well. Will reveal their dark secrets hidden for over a decade to you. While you are exploring the schools blocked off the first and second floor. Only nightmares can explain your biggest fears for what is happening. This thought became a reality when the first victim had fallen....
Some of the features :
- Several locations to explore (The school isn't the only place you are in)
- Explore a big school with 2 floors and a basement
- Several extra books about the lore spread around the school with probably more to come in the future.
- Several unique characters from your mom friend to a psychopathic girl
- Some references to the prequel
- Mysterious collectables to find.
- Custom music from copyright free composers. (Credits to NCM Epic Music, Darren Curtis, Kevin Macload)
- Two endings
Some last notes :
- My #1 goal was to make this map more user-friendly than the prequel and make the most characters more memorable rather than the many forgettable ones that were in the prequel.
- Even though this map is mostly focused on the story and the atmosphere it still contains jumpscares.
- Play it in 1.12.2! Not 1.13. In 1.13 most of the commands have changed because of that the map will probably not work if you will try to play it in 1.13.
2018-09-15 - Map Released.