Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
Year 2107. You are Mark Clarke, a computer engineer. Your ship is in distress and you need to dock the U.S.G. Dedalus beacon.
This ship is a famous experiments space station near the Earth's orbit. During your trip you will face horrible monsters that have infested the ship.
Who are they? And will you survive?
- 45/50 minutes of gameplay
- Loud sounds and sumpscare
- wraparound soundrak
- Beautiful 3D texture
- The Plasma Cutter (taken from Dead Space)
This is a 1 player experience. Please report any bug to my emai address ([email protected]) or send me a text on facebook.
Thumbs up my Facebook Page for other updates, other maps, beta tester requests...
Thanks for playing and your support, have fun!
IMPORTANT: Is strongly racommanded to use a shaders pack to get better minecraft's graphics.
This resource pack is based on "Aeon" texture pack.
- New textures, animations, particles (Warning: this version is more heavy for your CPU and GPU so the game could lag with old PCs).
- Sound bug fixes and corrections.
- Added a tip.
- Bug fixes for menu and final part.
- Other improvments/bug fixes.
- This is the first release.
2016-06-28 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.