This is a fully functional Five Night's at Freddy's remake in Minecraft. Using a majority of the new 1.8 command features, as well as a combination of animated Armor Stands, I have recreated the terrifying experience of playing Five Night's at Freddy's in vanilla Minecraft.
This map may contain severe lag. This varies across a range of machines, you do not require a fast computer, but it can optimize gameplay (sometimes, this is not always necessary). Unfortunately this is out of my control.
- You are not supposed to move, so don't try to.
- YOU MUST have your 'Multiplayer Settings' (found under 'Options' on the ESC menu) set to: Chat - Shown. Opacity - 100%. Scale - 100%.
- Use the golden writing in the chat to move to different camera locations. To do this you need to press your chat button (default is 'T') and click on the location. You may not move instantly.
- Use the levers to shut the doors, preventing the animatronics from getting in, and turn on the lights outside your room, allowing you to see the characters if they are present (they can only be seen if the lights are on). You may need to press the levers more than once due to lag. Apologies.
Wondering how this works? Video tutorials on how to recreate the features of this map will be displayed on my Youtube channel: Reather Hellsong.
NOTE: This map will of course use a resource pack that shall be included in the map download.
- This map contains sudden images and loud noises. It will be scary.
- At the beginning of the game, you may experience what you believe to be a crash or your Minecraft freezing over, do not close your game. This is just the resource pack attempting to play the first sound.
- Due to current laggy nature of Minecraft (especially under the stress I'm putting it through) it is completely normal to experience lag or slowness during playing this game IF you have a slow PC. Unfortunately this is completely out of my control. Apologies.
- You must play in 1.8 or any version onwards.
- The map is only Single Player.
- Do not attempt to use commands.
This map is based on and uses sounds from Five Nights at Freddy's. It is a fan-made product.
2014-09-17 - Map Released.