Spread 2 is the sequel of the popular Java Realms Minigame Spread and provides loads of cool new maps and functions!
Your goal is – just as in the first part – to fill up your cells with the blocks of your team color and find the best strategy to eliminate all of your opponents' cells. The sequel now adds lots of new features to this gameplay:
- Play with up to eight players!
- Improve your skills and practice against a tricky Artificial Intelligence!
- Try the Blind Mode, in which you only see your own cells – of course with an extra custom area for you to design your very own Spread fields!
- Play in six different maze maps and totally lose the overview over the field!
- Use the fly mode to freely fly around during a game!
Get an idea of the map and watch the official trailer here!
On July 18, Spread 2 has been published on the Minecraft Java Realms and is played and enjoyed by thousands of people!
Want to contact us? No problem! You can visit us on YouTube and Twitter, and you can even directly talk to us on our Discord server! We're looking forward to hearing from you!