Defend Your Cookies is a fresh arcade game where you defend your cookies from hungry zombies!
You can play the game on your own or with friends!
Each Game Mode has its own unique battlefield!
Hooray! Mom made some of her signature chocolate chip cookies!
But, when the aroma of the freshly baked cookies spread across the whole neighborhood, it attracted zombies!
You must save the cookies from the hungry zombies!
- 1 or more players
- Fast enough computer (The game can get very laggy when there are many zombies, especially in Hard Mode)
- No mods or texture pack required.
- All made in vanilla Minecraft.
- If you are uploading to YouTube please give me map credit and send me the link to the video!
- Any questions, bugs, or comments, please contact me through minecraftforum.
Thank you for playing!
- Mom has a new garden! Check it out outside the kitchen window.
- You can now click the "teleport to shop sign" to continue the dialogue after the first wave.
- It is now possible to reach Wave 100!
- The last gate is now farther away from the cookies.
- Boss drops likeness increased.
- New shops now spawn automatically after unlocking it. You don't have to turn them on in the Extras.
- Some weapon prices are adjusted.
- There are now Achievements in the game!
- Achieve a certain task to unlock awesome bonus items!
And other technical adjustments.